e-Commerce Department Lead
e-Commerce Department Lead
Company Name: King Soopers
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Assist the Store e-Commerce Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the store’s e-Commerce department. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet/exceed customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness and cleanliness.
- Ensure team members are adhering to local, state and federal laws, food safety procedures and company guidelines are followed.
- Perform responsibilities required of Selectors and Customer Attendants as needed per company guidelines.
- Train all functions and duties of the Selector and Customer Attendant roles.
- Act as the person in charge of the e-Commerce department when the Store e-Commerce Manager is unavailable.
- Maintain the intake of customer orders and distribute and assign work to Selectors and Customer Attendants.
- Assist with scheduling to meet operational and associates’ needs.
- Print and distribute order labels, including orders for perishable departments.
- Troubleshoot e-Commerce equipment and devices.
- Maintain level of supplies needed to perform necessary duties.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of staging areas and equipment.
- Report pricing, scanning, item location discrepancies and invalid temperature types to the Store e-Commerce Manager.
- Perform required opening and closing procedures.
- Learn and implement process improvements as directed by division or enterprise e-Commerce team.
- Provide feedback on team members daily performance and annual performance reviews.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Effective communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Basic knowledge of math (adding and subtracting)
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to read shelf tags
- Proven supervisory experience
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds several throughout the day
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and/or walk constantly
- Ability to stoop, kneel, or crouch several times per hour
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
- Experience as a cashier
- Experience in a production oriented environment
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience stocking shelves
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at King Soopers: At King Soopers, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at King Soopers. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO || Louisville || 1375 E South Boulder Rd || 80027 || King Soopers || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Digital/e-Commerce; Pickup; Store Management; Store Operations; e-Commerce || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None
Nearest Major Market: Boulder
Nearest Secondary Market: Denver
Job Segment: Food Safety, Quality
Job Reference #: 605669100