Front-End Supervisor D8 KS108 ($20.51)
Front-End Supervisor D8 KS108 ($20.51)
Department: KS Front End
Post End Date:
Position Type: Employee
Position Reports To: Store Management
Position Supervises: N/A
Pay Level: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Assist in directing and supervising all functions, duties and activities for the Front-end department. Support the day-to-day functions of the Front-end operations. Responsible for assisting with the execution of best practices, goals and Front-end standards established for the department. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the departments and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Assist with monitoring and control supply expenses for the department.
- Assist with managing cash control, sales and cash items and records for the store.
- Manage the scheduling of Front-end associates to provide adequate department coverage.
- Assist with creating and execute budgets and scheduling of labor in partnership with store management.
- Assist in the development and implementation of department action plans to achieve desired results.
- Collaborate with Front-end associates and promote teamwork.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines.
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained and temperature logs are maintained.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Retail or Customer Service experience
Desired Previous Job Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Management experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
Education Level: None
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at King Soopers: At King Soopers, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at King Soopers. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO || Highlands Ranch || 4000 Red Cedar Dr || 80126 || King Soopers || None || Front End || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Front End, Manager, Food Safety, Quality Assurance, QA, Technology, Management, Quality