Home Hardlines Lead Clerk ($20.51)
Home Hardlines Lead Clerk ($20.51)
Company Name: King Soopers
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide our customers with exceptional customer service and with a safe and clean environment to ensure the customer's return visit. Responsible for pricing, stocking, and rotating merchandise in the department and following established quality standards. Embrace the Customer 1st Strategy by delivering and encouraging other associates to deliver legendary customer service. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Commitment to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important and appreciated.
- Responsible for being professional, displaying a positive attitude, and speaking highly of the company in the presence of customers.
- Ensure all customer inquiries are resolved promptly and effectively in a positive and professional manner.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Promptly report all customer or associate accidents to management.
- Understand merchandise location to find for customers and conduct price checks for cashiers.
- Price, label, stock, rotate and inventory department merchandise.
- Maintain cleanliness of countertops, displays, and department.
- Adhere to all company, local, state, and federal laws, and guidelines.
- Make a conscious effort to prevent shrink in the department.
- Work in compliance with all safety guidelines and correct or identify unsafe conditions.
- Report procurement discrepancies to the department manager.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math
- Ability to be flexible
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Retail experience
- Second language
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at King Soopers: The final rate of pay is determined at store level based on prior equivalent work experience.
To support and reward our hardworking and friendly associates, we offer much more than just a paycheck. We strive to feed your future by offering the ingredients you need to create your own recipe for success at work and in life. Our associates receive a full plate of benefits that promote their physical, emotional and financial well-being, including access to competitive health care and retirement benefits, paid time off, mental health resources, associate discounts and opportunities to learn, grow and advance. Our associates also get to help us make a difference in our communities through our Zero Hunger | Zero Waste and Framework for Action: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion plans. Visit the thekrogerco.com to learn more about our work in the communities we serve and how our associates help us be a good neighbor.
Below is a list of some of the benefits we offer our associates.
Health & Well-being Benefits:
- Health care benefits
- Paid time off such as vacation, sick leave, and parental leave
- Mental and emotional support resources through our Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in a 401(k) plan and/or participation in a Taft-Hartley pension fund, subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Group term life insurance eligible, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Potentially bonus eligible depending on varying criteria by location
- Associate discounts
Growth and Development Benefits:
- Tuition assistance, college scholarships and educational leave of absence, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Robust internal training and development resources to grow your career
We want the best for associates and our customers, and together, we strive to create a welcoming and engaging environment where you’ll love to work. If you are interested in becoming a valued member of our team, apply now. We look forward to getting to know you!
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO || Colorado Springs || 7915 Constitution Avenue || 80951 || King Soopers || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Apparel; Home || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None
Nearest Major Market: Colorado Springs
Job Segment: Clerical, Equity, Merchandising, Counseling, Administrative, Finance, Retail, Healthcare