Company Name: King Soopers Bakery Plant
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Oversee shipping and receiving and maintain parts and materials for the Maintenance department at the plant. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate and actively support all plant initiatives.
- Organize and define tasks with minimal supervision.
- Utilize maintenance systems as necessary to complete daily, weekly, and monthly duties.
- Safely operate material handling equipment.
- Conduct cycle counts on parts.
- Enter information in systems for completed work orders.
- Maintain and update various spreadsheets and reports while meeting deadlines and audit for errors.
- Complete routine paperwork and data entry.
- Assist the planner/scheduler with parts, materials and work orders.
- Provide support to team with assigned projects and day-to-day activities.
- Build and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization to complete assigned tasks.
- Protect confidential and sensitive information.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe, quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications & Education:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, with a high degree of accuracy and precision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly effective in handling sensitive and confidential situations
- Effective interpersonal skills, exercising poise, tact and diplomacy
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to work any shift
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- 2+ years of experience as Manufacturing Receiver
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Regions: Mountain; West
Keywords: maintenance, clerk, inventory, parts, mechanic
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO || Denver || 60 Yuma St || 80223 || King Soopers Bakery Plant || None || Manufacturing || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Law, Food Safety, Data Entry, Legal, Quality, Administrative
Job Reference #: 578826500