Pickup Lead D2 KS#123 ($20.51/hr)
Pickup Lead D2 KS#123 ($20.51/hr)
Department: KS Front End
Post End Date:
Position Type: Employee
Position Reports To: Store e-Commerce Manager
Position Supervises: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Assist the Store e-Commerce Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the store’s e-Commerce department. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet/exceed customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness and cleanliness.
- Ensure team members are adhering to local, state and federal laws, food safety procedures and company guidelines are followed.
- Perform responsibilities required of Selectors and Customer Attendants as needed per company guidelines.
- Train all functions and duties of the Selector and Customer Attendant roles.
- Act as the person in charge of the e-Commerce department when the Store e-Commerce Manager is unavailable.
- Maintain the intake of customer orders and distribute and assign work to Selectors and Customer Attendants.
- Assist with scheduling to meet operational and associates’ needs.
- Print and distribute order labels, including orders for perishable departments.
- Troubleshoot e-Commerce equipment and devices.
- Maintain level of supplies needed to perform necessary duties.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of staging areas and equipment.
- Report pricing, scanning, item location discrepancies and invalid temperature types to the Store e-Commerce Manager.
- Perform required opening and closing procedures.
- Learn and implement process improvements as directed by division or enterprise e-Commerce team.
- Provide feedback on team members daily performance and annual performance reviews.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Effective communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Basic knowledge of math (adding and subtracting)
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to read shelf tags
- Proven supervisory experience
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds several throughout the day
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and/or walk constantly
- Ability to stoop, kneel, or crouch several times per hour
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
- Experience as a cashier
- Experience in a production oriented environment
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience stocking shelves
Education Level: None
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at King Soopers: The final rate of pay is determined at store level based on prior equivalent work experience.
To support and reward our hardworking and friendly associates, we offer much more than just a paycheck. We strive to feed your future by offering the ingredients you need to create your own recipe for success at work and in life. Our associates receive a full plate of benefits that promote their physical, emotional and financial well-being, including access to competitive health care and retirement benefits, paid time off, mental health resources, associate discounts and opportunities to learn, grow and advance. Our associates also get to help us make a difference in our communities through our Zero Hunger | Zero Waste and Framework for Action: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion plans. Visit the thekrogerco.com to learn more about our work in the communities we serve and how our associates help us be a good neighbor.
Below is a list of benefits we offer our associates.
Health & Well-being Benefits:
- Health care benefits
- Paid time off such as vacation, sick leave, and parental leave
- Mental and emotional support resources through our Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in a 401(k) plan and/or participation in a Taft-Hartley pension fund, subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Group term life insurance eligible, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Eligible for annual bonus
- Associate discounts
Growth and Development Benefits:
- Tuition assistance, college scholarships and educational leave of absence, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Robust internal training and development resources to grow your career
We want the best for associates and our customers, and together, we strive to create a welcoming and engaging environment where you’ll love to work. If you are interested in becoming a valued member of our team, apply now. We look forward to getting to know you!
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO || Denver || 10406 W. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. || 80238 || King Soopers || None || Digital/e-Commerce || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Equity, Food Safety, Counseling, HR, Front End, Finance, Quality, Healthcare, Human Resources, Technology